Overall 7+ Years’ Experience in sales
Any Graduate Business, management or a related field or equivalent work exp.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Good experience in handling End to End sales
- Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship Management, setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client Servicing International Sales/ New Business development/ marketing Aptitude.
- Basic IT know- how i.e., understanding application of Information Technology
- Prior inside sales/ marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment Job Responsibilities
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
- Responsible for Business Development activities in US Australia, Middle East, APAC Region, and Europe markets.
- Bringing in Requirement for Technical discussion and Analysis on various topics of sales.
- Engaging and interacting with ' C ' Level CEO, CIO, CTO, or ' V or D ' level.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; negotiating on contracts and proposals.
- Cross selling and up selling different products and enhance existing relationships skillfully.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Driving internal process for international functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop new services.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop Job Descriptions the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Communicating with Key Decision Makers / influencers to promote the services.
- Using previous marketing experience overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize features and benefits of represented products/ services, provide accurate quotes, and determine appropriate escalation point to provide solutions to customer issues.
- Build and maintain an accurate customer/ prospect database by profiling and capturing relevant customer/ prospect information.
- Recommend improvements or changes to internal processes and data processing to acquire or exceed marketing goals, and to achieve the highest level of client customer satisfaction.
You have applied successfully! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.